The following categories are for general filmmaking and films. Encompassing 360 video and other formats, the winning films demonstrate how the production houses’ goals aligned with the final product, as well as demonstrate why immersive reality was utilised for the experience. Films of any length are accepted.
- Best Immersive Reality Film (Documentary)
- Best Immersive Reality Film (Animation)
- Best Immersive Reality Film (Music)
- Best Immersive Reality Film (Empathy)*
- Best Immersive Reality Film (Cinematic)
*The category relates to using immersive reality to bring empathy to the user. This can include raising awareness of a particular illness by placing them in their shoes, or highlighting a current issue in the world today.
The following categories are for gaming applications of immersive reality. The games demonstrated innovative and exceptional applications of immersive technology in their gameplay, which heightens the experiences of the user. The winning awards demonstrates why immersive technologies were relevant and important for the experience.
- Best Video Game (Mobile)
- Best Video Game (Horror)
- Best Video Game (Adventure)
- Best Video Game (Experimental)
- Best Video Game (Simulation)
To start the submission process, you may submit for the awards here.